Top Handmade Israeli Rings by designer Yulia Yeshanov
Israel is a country rich in cultural heritage and talented artists. Among them, jewelry designer Yulia Yeshanov stands out for creating unique and colorful handmade Israeli rings. Let's dive into the world of her creations and explore the top rings that catch the eye!
1. "Crackled" Ring (Crackled Effect)
- This is a women's ring with a green polymer clay cabochon, hand-painted design, and a glossy finish.
- The ring size is adjustable, and the stainless steel base ensures comfort and durability.
2. "Faux Abalone" Ring
- Handcrafted "Faux Abalone" ring with a highly polished polymer clay cabochon on a stainless steel base.
- The size can be adjusted, and this ring will fit you perfectly.
3. "Golden Veins" Ring
- "Golden Veins" is a lightweight ring with a silver-plated base.
- It is adjustable in size and weighs only 8 grams. The polymer clay cabochon measures 4.5x3.5 cm.
4. Adjustable Ring with Polymer Clay Cabochon
- This comfortable and stylish ring features an adjustable base made of silver-plated copper.
5. "Malachite" Ring
- "Malachite" is an adjustable ring with a silver-plated base.
- It is adorned with a polymer clay cabochon inspired by malachite.
6. "Crackled" Ring
- Another variation of the "Crackled" ring with a stainless steel base and a polymer clay cabochon with a glossy finish.
7. "Purple Hues" Ring
- "Purple Hues" is an adjustable ring with a silver-plated base.
- The polymer clay cabochon adds charm to this ring.
8. "Purple Crackles" Ring
- "Purple Crackles" is another adjustable ring with a base made of silver-plated copper and a polymer clay cabochon.
9. Stainless Steel Ring
- A durable and stylish ring with a base made of stainless steel and a polymer clay cabochon.
Yulia Yeshanov's art is astonishingly diverse, and she creates rings suitable for various styles and tastes. Her creations embody creativity and professionalism.
About Designer Yulia Yeshanov
Yulia Yeshanov is not only a talented jewelry designer, but also a dedicated nurse who cares for people. She found her calling in creating jewelry from various materials, including stones, polymer clay, metal, beads, and leather. Yulia constantly enhances her skills by learning from experts and participating in international seminars and exhibitions.
Moreover, creating jewelry has become a form of psychotherapy and relaxation for Yulia. Her work brings beauty to the world and helps her cope with the daily stress of intensive patient care.
Yulia Yeshanov aims to make people around her happy and healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rings
Q: What types of rings exist?
A: There are numerous types of rings, including engagement rings, wedding bands, cocktail rings, signet rings, and many others, each is serving a unique purpose and style.
Q: What materials are used to make rings?
A: Rings can be crafted from a wide range of materials, including gold, silver, platinum, metal, gemstones, wood, plastic, glass, and other materials.
Q: How do I choose the right ring size?
A: To select the correct ring size, measure your finger's diameter in millimeters and compare it to a size chart or consult a jeweler for measurement.
Q: How should I care for rings?
A: To care for rings, it's recommended to avoid contact with chemicals, clean them with a soft brush in soapy water, and regularly check gemstones and other precious elements for durability.
Q: What are popular ring styles?
A: Popular ring styles include minimalist designs, vintage and antique-inspired jewelry, as well as rings with unique shapes and gemstones.