This privacy notice describes how we might use information you provide us. We explain here in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you don’t agree with, please discontinue use of our services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information we collect.
1. We collect personal information that you provide to us when you register. All personal information you provide to us must be true and accurate.
2. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use and navigate Colibri Gems site. This information doesn’t reveal your specific identity, like your name or contact information, but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. The information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website and for our internal analytics purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
3. We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights or to fulfill business obligations.
We may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with mail services.
4. If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our website offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (Like your Facebook or Google logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice. Please note that we do not control and are not responsible for other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider.
5. Our servers are located in Israel. If you are accessing our website from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed by us in our facilities.
We will take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
6. We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such is tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years old. By using the Colibri Gems website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Colibri Gems website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you are become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details providing below. You will be then removed from the marketing email list.
10. If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com/