Polymer clay jewelry
All polymer clay jewelry is handmade by Israeli jewelry designer Yulia Yeshanov. All jewelry is unique and one of a kind. Due to specificy of the process it is impossible to make two absolutely identical items.
Designer polymer jewelry by Yulia Yeshanov
Handmade polymer clay jewelry is the right choice for stylish and fashionable women who want to make their image irresistible.
Why do women choose handmade polymer clay jewelry?
Designer polymer clay jewelry attract attention and emphasize your excellent taste.
Buying handmade jewelry means having a great sense of style!
In polymer clay jewelry department you will always find polymer clay rings, earrings, bracelets and other kinds of jewelry.
Why do women choose "Colibri Gems" handmade jewelry store?
Buying jewelry in "Colibri Gems" handmade jewelry store is the choice of modern women.
The jewelry presented in the store is handmade by designer Yulia Yeshanov, so the master guarantees high quality jewelry. Each jewelry piece is unique and made in a single copy.
You will receive your jewelry in a gift box. This is a great gift for your beloved woman, mother, sister or friend. Branded packaging gives a special charm and makes the purchase even more enjoyable.
"Colibri Gems" handmade jewelry store often holds sales during which you can buy jewelry at a bargain price.
The prices of designer jewelry made of polymer clay will pleasantly surprise every customer.
In "Colibri Gems" handmade jewelry store you can always find jewelry for yourself at an affordable price.
What is polymer clay?
Polymer clay is a non-toxic PVC (polyvinyl chloride) medium that turns into plastic when cured in an oven. It’s durable, strong, lightweight, comfortable to wear as jewelry.
A glowing benefit of polymer clay is its impressive strength and durability.
When baked, the material won’t shatter or weaken over time.
Polymer clay jewelry is perfect for everyday wear.
However, please take care when handling it as you would any other delicate item. Even though polymer clay is very durable and can be bendable, it can be broken with improper use and storage.
Tips for wearing and storing polymer clay jewelry
Following tips will extend the life of your jewelry and will be helpful in keeping the appearance of your piece fresh and new.
1) Store your jewelry in a safe place out of reach of direct sunlight and keep away from hard items that might rub against it.
2) Minimize exposure to excessively low and high temperatures. Very high temperature may cause deformation of the piece, while extremely low temperature makes this kind of plastic fragile.
3) Avoid contact of polymer clay jewelry with aggressive materials and chemicals, such as perfumes or hairsprays. The contact may cause slight spots appearance on the surface.
4) Although polymer clay itself is water-resistant, to extend the life of your jewelry, you should avoid wearing your jewelry in the shower or bath. Avoid wearing the polymer clay jewelry in a pool, sea or lake. As well, It is not recommended to wear this kind of jewelry during strenuous physical activity.
5) Clay components can be wiped with a damp cloth. To clean unwanted make up spots, dirt, or lint from your item, dip a cotton swab in alcohol and gently wipe it over. If the piece needs to restore its luster, it can be buffed with a microfiber cloth.